Teach Yourself Samskrit, Prathama Diksha
The book set “Teach Yourself Samskrit,Prathama Diksha” is aimed at those people who want to learn Sanskrit at is a superb self leaning tool for enthusiasts of Sanskrit.
The book set ” Prathama Diksha” is the first level of a five level learning series. Each level is carefully graded so that the student builds both conversational and literary knowledge of is a unique aid wherein Sanskrit is taught through Sanskrit,without using the crutch of English.
There are five books in this set :
1. Vakyavyavaharah – This is the main book of the first level(488pp).It is designed to teach Sanskrit through Sanskrit with the help of pictures,diagrams and excercises.
2. Vakyavistarah – This is the supplementary reading material (202pp). Additional vocabulary is given in this book.
3. Sambhashanam – This is the supplementary reading material (72pp).The student is introduced to communicative dialogues to improve his communication skills.
4. Varnamala – This books is designed to help the student learn the Devanagari script.
5. Appendices,Parishishtam – This book is the answer key to the exercises given in the main includes glossary of words,verbs etc.
Name of Book : Teach Yourself Samskrit, Prathama Diksha
Author/Editor : Prof. Vempati Kutumba Shastri
Condition : New.
Publisher : Rashtriya Sanskrit Samsthana,Delhi.
Binding : Softcover
Important Note: We recommend that buyers get the first volume of the bookset professionally bound. This is because the glue holding the pages together tends to come off within a years time.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How do I order How do I pay for the book How will you deliver the book
Hi Vasant, You can order the book on our website. You can pay by any debit/credit card/ bank transfer in Bharat or from outside Bharat. During checkout process you can select different postage options such as registered post parcel or speed post ( within Bharat). If you are outside Bharat you can choose between air mail or express air mail. Books are posted two days a week . ie on a Tuesday and Friday. Namaste Yogeshwar Shastri